Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #241
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey T~
    Look who's here everybody, TDGrrl! Glad to hear you're doing good. And I will be on the look out for that box thanks...

    Well guys and gals, it's Monday morning and I sure do look fine [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] and it's only 5:30am

    Since I'm up so early I put on fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and those Ny Charlie Style Bagels are almost done, and some fresh cheese cake. Hey, I feel like one of the Golden Grrls with the cheese cake, Hahaha.

    Hope everyone has a great day, I know I will, cause I have off. Tee,Hee [img]smile.gif[/img]

    NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #242
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks NYJ keep the coffee brewing. It's tough getting going in the damp and humid Northeast.

  3. #243
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning everyone!
    Did I oversleep or what?
    Have a good day!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #244
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's 2 4 Tuesday everybody~
    First fresh HOT
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] from UNO's Tee, Hee.
    ( Where's Tdgrrl when I need her )
    Now it's 2 4 Tuesday:

    Now and Forever~ Carole King

    Do you feel Love~ Carole King
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #245
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Top of the morning to youz!
    Two fer Tuesday again already?
    Well howzabout these here ones then:

    Scandal_The Warrior
    Lynard Skynard_On The Hunt

    Have a fine and dandy day!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #246
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Lance almost went down for the count [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] last night at the Aerosmith/Kiss show when some Joker [img]mad.gif[/img] put GHB in my drink. I tell you folks it was probably the scariest sensation I ever experienced. My body was paralyzed but my mind hallucinating while awake [img]eek.gif[/img] !! The Glory days of concert going and trusting people to keep their "bad drugs" [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] to themselves seem long gone. So heed my warning and be very careful about putting down your drinks in any place out of eyeshot...

    So here's my 2fer tribute 2 those 2 great bands that I don't remember seeing last night:

    " You see me Crying " - Aerosmith
    " Shout it out Loud " - Kiss

  7. #247
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geez, you are very LUCKY~ I read horror stories about that all the time. Please don't do that ever again. I take all my drinks, whatever I'm drinking water, everything with me where ever I go. Did you go to the hospital, and get your stomache pumped, you are so lucky you could have turned out like poor Karin Ann Quinlin she was on life support for 10years because of a drug in her drink. So sad, glad your going to be ok. Some people just don't care about human life, very sad. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 's and [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] 's to you sweet Knight in Shining Armore, someone is watching out for you, thank god! NewYorkJettster~

    <font color="#007FFF"><font size="1">[ August 12, 2003 04:54 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font></font>

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 12, 2003 04:56 PM: Message edited by: NewYorkJettster ]</font>

  8. #248
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everyone!!!!!
    I have been off line for two days. My server was down and it really brung me down!
    That's what I call a bummer in the summer.

    I'll play catch up when I get home today.
    Hope everyone is doing well. Lance!! That is scary stuff.
    Glad you are okay.
    Later dudes and dudettes,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #249
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Well, what a h-e-l-l of a Thursday that was. 12hrs without power.


    But now I have to say we have our power back on, thank the Lord!


    So now it's Freaky Friday:
    Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and a buffet breakfast.
    Bona-Petite. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #250
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two great TGIF [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] quotes for the close of a tough [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] week !

    " Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you a chance to love enough "

    " In battling evil [img]mad.gif[/img] , excess is good; for he who is moderate in announcing the truth is presenting half-truth. He conceals the other half out of fear of the people's wrath..."

    -- Kahlil Gibran

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic